' Kay - Thanks for arranging a great day for our recent society day, everyone really enjoyed it and the food was top class, please pass on our thanks to all concerned.
- Can you please have a look in the diary as we would like to conform our 2020 booking with you' -
Colin Brown, Midland Roofing Contractors Golf Day
- Kay - We had a fantastic day and yes the bandits won which made it sweeter' -
- Kay - May I thankyou for all the support and assistance in making our 47th Anniversary Golf Day go so well -
Tony Reilly - AIB Golf Day
- 'The members of Greatworth Golf Society had a great day's golf with you recently. The course was in excellent condition and we were made very welcome. Please pass on our thanks' -
Greatworth Golf Society.
Thank you for all your help in our league winning result agaunst Derbyshire. Please pass on my thanks to and best regards to all at Stratford from Fred in the Pro Shop on arrival to Dan Hacker, all those in the catering team, and of course the greenstaff for presenting a fine course in such excellent condition, we look forward to visiting you again soon'
Warwickshire Seniors Captain
- Many thanks for your help yesterday, please pass on our thanks to the whole team whose efforts made the day so enjoyable. Everyone is already looking forward to next years visit, I have put the date in our events diary already
- Clarendon Golf Society
- Can i just say on behalf of all those who attended our golf day on Friday. Firstly you as the first contact with Stratford Golf Club, very professional, very courteous and a nice person to deal with, with nothing too much trouble. Secondly the catering staff and the quality of food is first class excellent, everytime we visit you get better. The carvery is excellent and a really good idea which keeps everyone happy. The condition of the course for the time of year in March is without doubt the best course we play. Marsksman as a golf society has been in existance for in excess of 25 years, playing aroynd 12 different quality golf courses here and abroad per year. Youyr ground staff have a pride in their work and are always pleasant and acknowledge you. As you can tell everything is of the highest quality, with markers freshly painted, rubbish bins emptied, paths are clear of rubbish and finely edged, even the ball washers have water in them! Small details like the presentation of the tee boxes, the rough cut at an even height between the trees which helps speed up play. Bunkers are raked with proper sand in them and at the right depth. The greens are quick and true and the hole liner you have inserted is a nice touch celebrating your 125th Anniversary. We will be back next year -
Marksman Golf Society
Kay - As Chairman of the Bubbenhall Golf Society I wanted to write on behalf of the society's members to say thank you for the excellent hospitality afforded to us recently. All staff we encountered without exception were a credit to your Golf Club, from Arthur who as well as greeting us on arrival was a friendly and informative starter. The catering staff were very polite and attentive and provided an excellent service at breakfast. The golf course itself was in excellent condition, which is credit to your ground staff and the service we received after the game in the bar from Shirley and her team was also excellent. I had several of our members comment to me on the day confirming the above, which is why I wanted to personally send this email on behalf of the society.
- Bubbenhall Golf Society.
Kay - Can you please thank all the team and thank you for looking after us so well yesterday. The course was excellent. The food and bar brilliant and the guests really enjoyed themselves. Best Wishes -
Stilton Sniffers Golf Society